Maximize usability at the enterprise level & adoption at the departmental level with i2Docs document imaging
i2Suite’s document imaging solution (i2Docs) provides a centralized, enterprise-wide platform for document management, with enough flexibility to accommodate configurations at the departmental level. With integrated security control, you can manage folder and sub-folder permissions and create secure files for emailing to clients or outside providers.
i2Docs encrypts all scanned documents, both in flight and at rest, for secure storage and sharing, while increasing efficiency with paperless document and file management sharing.
Improve security, compliance, and efficiency with i2Docs document imaging solution
i2Docs saves time and money with paperless communications, allowing you to encrypt and send documents and files via email delivery. With i2Docs’ research and summary tool, you can create a seamless end-to-end process by aggregating items for audit and loan committee review.
Flexibly manage how, where, and by whom
documents are handled with these features:
- Leverage folder level security
- Create encrypted, password-protected documents for e-delivery
- Obtain audit trails of who modified or accessed documents
- Use automated barcode or manual indexing
- Enforce filing consistency with Document Review
- Drag and drop documents, images, emails, and attachments into any file at any time
- Natively store documents to maintain format integrity
- Select from color or black and white document scanning options
- Link automated scanning to collateral
- Choose automated bar code or manual indexing capabilities
- Create document templates with pre-defined location tags for use with auto-indexing
- View documents remotely
- Add notes to pages or folders
- Aggregate items with the research and summary tool
Data compliance: protecting your documents and files at rest and in transit
You trust us with your data, and we take that seriously. Whether in transit or at rest, IBT Apps uses secure encryption methods to ensure the integrity of your documents and files. Additionally, as part of our Business Continuity Plan, we securely back up our databases daily so that your documents are always available to you and your customers.
Manage, share, and protect your files across your business
Increase file security, while saving time and money using i2Docs.
Assess & Evaluate Your Core Provider With IBT Apps’ Free Tools
Are you getting more out of your core investment? We’re offering some valuable, free tools for you to dig deep into the core assessment and evaluation process. Check them out now.
Vendor Management in Action: Choosing a New Core During a Pandemic
This article serves as a firsthand account of vendor management in action using Gilmer National Bank’s story.
3 Keys to Validate Your Core Vendor’s Business Continuity Plan
Should your system be compromised or experience a shutdown, you need to know how your vendor will help you recover.