IBT Apps offers a range of enterprise solutions that are built around your business goals to enhance your infrastructure and help keep your financial institution secure. Take the stress out of managing your IT services and leverage the power of partnership with IBT Apps. Our managed network services take the hassle, worry and stress out of maintaining and securing your valuable and necessary IT infrastructure.
With IBT Apps managed network services, you get the following:
- Vulnerability scanning
- Encrypted email security
- Data communications & management, primary & backup
- Anti-virus protection & reporting
- Instilling security policies
- Business continuity
- Server & workstation operating system patching & reporting
- Enforcing security policies
- Direct support from IBT Apps IT
- Firewall management including AV, IDS & GEO
- Firewall advanced monitoring with DPI, (Decrypt SSL Traffic), social media access app control
- Performance monitoring
- Regular network health reporting
- Annual technology planning & strategy
- Comprehensive network administration, troubleshooting & maintenance
- Security information & event management
- Detailed reporting on systems & provided service
Get upgraded to the full Microsoft 365 suite
- Outlook for Email
- Teams for internal chat and video conferencing
- Planner for task and project organization
- OneDrive for file storage and secure sharing
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and so much more
Secure your financial Institution with a solution to protect against cyberattacks.
The threat landscape for phishing and ransomware, among many others constantly changes, and it takes full-time experts to protect systems against the latest attacks. If you’re looking for an effective solution for your banks managed IT services, IBT Apps knows the business and is here for you. Let us be the experts in technology so you can focus on what you do best.
Partner with a provider that is focused on your business.
Get more information on our Managed Network Services today.
5 Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Technology Stack
Lagging back-office systems will only create barriers for staff productivity and impact the bank’s future growth. Read the five signs to assess your technology stack and learn if you need to make a change.
3 Considerations for Evaluating a New Core Partner
If your core provider and system are no longer meeting your expectations, then it might be time to find another option. Here are three considerations when searching for a new core partner.
Reaping the Rewards: 3 Big Benefits Clients Enjoy at IBT Apps
Every core vendor will feature a laundry list of benefits on their website or brochure. But, are there any benefits that particularly stand out?