Manage all your back-office operations more efficiently with powerful integrations
i2Suite’s fully integrated environment allows you to manage your back-office functions more efficiently so you can focus on growing your bank’s business, not the minutiae of running it.
IBT Apps’ Operations Management software integrates these benefits:
Process ACH and Check21 items securely and quickly
Increase efficiency and easily handle your growing transaction volumes with ACH and Check21. i2Suite’s Operations Management software integrates security and allows your staff to use their time more efficiently while giving you the confidence that your data is processed quickly, securely, and accurately.
We handle it all:
- Warehouse management
- Allows your team to have hands-off nightly processing
- Automated correspondent bank transmissions
- Handling of incoming and outgoing cash letters
Offer easy remote capture for business users with IBT Apps scanners and i2RDC software
i2RDC provides your customers with convenience and security, allowing them to scan and deposit checks within their own walls using our simple, multiple-item check scanner. This transmits check images and data directly to your financial institution for faster processing. Business customers can use one of our simple-to-use check scanners to scan checks at point-of-sale, saving them time and eliminating the risk of non-available funds.
- Increased access to a wider geographic region, lowering branch traffic and transaction costs
- Usage tracking and generation of additional fee income
- Low-cost deposit acquisition
- Encrypted data storage
- CAR/LAR amount recognition
- Secure email reporting to multiple users
- Inclusion of items in fraud reporting, with duplicate detection
- Daily and monthly deposit limit controls
- User permission controls
Your customers will enjoy these benefits:
- Complete access to all accounts through a simple browser-based solution
- View balances and images of deposits through our online banking platform
- Virtual deposits are included in statements
- CSV file generation option for updating their accounting systems
- Confirmation number upon deposit completion
- Ability to research all deposited items
Prevent check fraud with i2FraudStop
Stay ahead of fraud with the ability to monitor suspicious behavior, analyze data to identify abnormal patterns, refine fraud alert systems, and efficiently manage potential fraud cases from the point of detection to notification of authorities. With customizable fraud filters, MICR/non-MICR ink verification, and sophisticated signature verification that compares subtle attributes such as angle and pressure, i2FraudStop helps you protect both consumer and business accounts with precision and reliability – even as electronic transaction processing makes fraud detection more challenging.
- Automatic pull of suspicious items
- Duplicate item detection
- Signature verification
- Velocity filters
- Endorsement presence
- MICR line review, including: amount, serial number range and duplicate numbers, and account number
Flexible statement options, tailored to meet your bank’s needs
- Configure number and size of images either globally or per customer
- Print statements in tray order
- Add pre-printed stuffers to printer tray or folder/inserter
- Barcode address moves mail faster and ensures deliverability
- Design statement stuffers in either Word or Publisher and print with statements
- OMR printing verifies page order, count, and automates folder/inserter with Pitney Bowes, Neopost, and Hasler technologies
Vendor compliance: stable, established partnerships
Our integrated platform allows us to partner with industry-leading payment processors to help you meet your statement processor and technology partners’ needs. At the same time, even industry leaders need to earn our trust. Each of our partners is carefully vetted through our vendor management program to ensure the security, integrity, and availability of your customer information.
Say goodbye to back-office bottlenecks
Streamline your back office with IBT Apps’ Operations Management software.
IBT Apps Launches BPP Incentive for Community Banks Amid Pandemic
The Components of Successful Vendor Management
Asking the right questions upfront will help you understand the new partnership. Learn the components of successful vendor management.
3 Keys to Validate Your Core Vendor’s Business Continuity Plan
Should your system be compromised or experience a shutdown, you need to know how your vendor will help you recover.